Claim Testnet SHM
Shardeum Discord Faucet
Join the Shardeum Discord:
Verify your Discord account on the Shardeum Discord server by clicking on the Shardeum emoji logo.
Select the Discord faucet text channel for the network you are using:
Submit the following text in the faucet text channel you are in (a black box with address will appear after you type /faucet):
/faucet [address: yourMetamaskWalletAddress]
SHM will be sent to your wallet after step 4.
Video tutorial on using Shardeum Discord Faucet:
Shardeum Faucet Website
After adding the Shardeum Liberty network to popular wallets such as MetaMask (guide here), you can claim testnet SHM from Shardeum Liberty faucet. The SHM can then be used to deploy smart contracts and build dApps on Liberty.
Visit the Shardeum Liberty faucet:
- Click the “Tweet Now” link on the page.
*Tweet required to avoid malicious activities or abuse of the faucet and to spread Shardeum/its mission to bring decentralization to everyone
- Twitter will automatically open with a pre-populated tweet. Replace the blank address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000, with your account address and post the tweet.
- Click on the tweet to visit its particular tweet URL.
- Copy the tweet URL.
- Paste the copied URL into the Shardeum Liberty faucet page and request SHM.
- A pop-up message will appear if the request is successful and testnet SHM will arrive in your wallet shortly.
Chaindrop Faucet Website
- Visit the Chaindrop faucet and select shardeum network:
- Enter valid wallet address and complete the captcha and click send to receive tokens.
Get-SHM Faucet Website
- Visit the faucet Sphinx 1.X:
- Enter a valid wallet address and click "Get tokens" to receive tokens
- Try again if you get an error
DotShm Faucet Website
- Visit the faucet:
Connect your wallet to the network.
Click on "Tweet to Claim" & make a tweet.
Claim SHM on the following networks: Sphinx 1.1 or Liberty 2.1
Video tutorial on using DotShm Faucet: